A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumner Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumner Goodman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumner Harold Goodman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sumner H. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Sumner Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumner Goodman practices Psychiatry near Albany, NY.
See Albany Psychiatrists.