Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) show details Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
by J.S. on Dec 22nd, 2014

I had my eyelid surgery done by Dr. Slavin a couple of years ago. The results were amazing. I wish I had done them 10 years ago. I would definitely recommend Dr. Slavin. He is a true professional and master at his profession.

by Renata Luongo on Dec 15th, 2014

After having a neck and jaw lift on April 10, 2013 I feel that the post operative visits were rushed and my concerns were dismissed, and follow up phone calls by Dr. Slavin never happened. I had follow up visits with another Dr. who is a Dermatologist and surgeon for hyper skin pigmentation that was never addressed by Dr. Slavin. My neck is not smooth and skin under my neck was not evenly pulled. I feel that Dr. Slavin was not aggressive enough and that I was dismissed when I told him my concerns.

I cannot thank him enough.. show details I cannot thank him enough..
Aug 27th, 2014

Dr Slavin was well worth waiting for. When I did get to see him he spent more than an hour discussing different options and his plan for me . I booked an appointment to have him do an eyelid lift and facelift. I cold not be happier with the results. I look natural and refreshed and I felt very well taken care of by Dr. Slavin and his staff.

Dr. Slavin's review show details Dr. Slavin's review
by Judy K on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Slavin for over 10 years and he has performed both a face life and liposuction at different times. His work is that of a talented sculptor. No one can tell that I have had "age erasing" surgery. I look natural, just younger. I would recommend him highly to anyone considering plastic surgery. He is professional, never rushes through an appointment and has a great sense of humor.

5 star rating show details 5 star rating
May 29th, 2013

Very caring and professional; answered all my questions. Wonderful bedside manner. I had facelift, necklift and eyelid surgery and am very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Slavin. .

Not recommended for rhinoplasty show details Not recommended for rhinoplasty
Oct 12th, 2012

dr Slavin is a very nice Doctor but if you want to change the shape of your nose at all do not go to him He performed the rhinoplasty taking away too much which because of this we were not able to fix the nose I also spoke with another patient who went to him for the same procedure and she was very dissatisfied too. Please use another doctor once it's done other doctors will not want to operate on you to correct your nose

Dr. Slavin show details Dr. Slavin
May 29th, 2012

I had upper eyelid surgery about a year ago. Dr. Slavin did an outstanding job. I couldn't be happier with the results.

ethical, professional, compassionate show details ethical, professional, compassionate
by K.C. on Nov 17th, 2010

The most ethical and compassionate physician I have ever met. He takes the time to explain everything he's going to do,answers all your questions in detail,and has a great bedside manner. He's the best!! The final result is so natural and beautiful---most people will never know you had anything done, unless you choose to tell them. I have highly recommended him to all my family and friends. On a scale of 1 to 10---he's a 10 hands down!!

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
Oct 21st, 2009

I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Slavin. I couldn't be happier with the results. There was barely any scarring, and years later my breasts are just as perky as when he first did the surgery. I also thought he had a great bed side manner and would answer any question asked.

Mar 10th, 2009

I found Dr. Slavin to be one of the most caring and warm Doctor's I have ever met. I have been a patient of his for neely 20 yrs.Felt very comfortable in his care from the moment I meet him.He is very professional and I would never consider another Physician.He is number 1 in my book.