Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) show details Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
by J.S. on Dec 22nd, 2014

I had my eyelid surgery done by Dr. Slavin a couple of years ago. The results were amazing. I wish I had done them 10 years ago. I would definitely recommend Dr. Slavin. He is a true professional and master at his profession.

by Renata Luongo on Dec 15th, 2014

After having a neck and jaw lift on April 10, 2013 I feel that the post operative visits were rushed and my concerns were dismissed, and follow up phone calls by Dr. Slavin never happened. I had follow up visits with another Dr. who is a Dermatologist and surgeon for hyper skin pigmentation that was never addressed by Dr. Slavin. My neck is not smooth and skin under my neck was not evenly pulled. I feel that Dr. Slavin was not aggressive enough and that I was dismissed when I told him my concerns.

I cannot thank him enough.. show details I cannot thank him enough..
Aug 27th, 2014

Dr Slavin was well worth waiting for. When I did get to see him he spent more than an hour discussing different options and his plan for me . I booked an appointment to have him do an eyelid lift and facelift. I cold not be happier with the results. I look natural and refreshed and I felt very well taken care of by Dr. Slavin and his staff.

Dr. Slavin's review show details Dr. Slavin's review
by Judy K on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Slavin for over 10 years and he has performed both a face life and liposuction at different times. His work is that of a talented sculptor. No one can tell that I have had "age erasing" surgery. I look natural, just younger. I would recommend him highly to anyone considering plastic surgery. He is professional, never rushes through an appointment and has a great sense of humor.

5 star rating show details 5 star rating
May 29th, 2013

Very caring and professional; answered all my questions. Wonderful bedside manner. I had facelift, necklift and eyelid surgery and am very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Slavin. .

Dr. Slavin show details Dr. Slavin
May 29th, 2012

I had upper eyelid surgery about a year ago. Dr. Slavin did an outstanding job. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Can't say enough show details Can't say enough
Aug 14th, 2011

I met this doctor 8 years ago and I still tell people how wonderful he is. He is a true professional with compassion, empathy and the desire to educate his patients on diagnosis and procedures. I never felt rushed, uninformed or vulnerable in his care. When I woke up for surgery, he was there! I am thinking of another procedure and he will be my doctor of choice!Jo-Anne A.

ethical, professional, compassionate show details ethical, professional, compassionate
by K.C. on Nov 17th, 2010

The most ethical and compassionate physician I have ever met. He takes the time to explain everything he's going to do,answers all your questions in detail,and has a great bedside manner. He's the best!! The final result is so natural and beautiful---most people will never know you had anything done, unless you choose to tell them. I have highly recommended him to all my family and friends. On a scale of 1 to 10---he's a 10 hands down!!

Great Plastic Surgeon show details Great Plastic Surgeon
Oct 21st, 2009

I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Slavin. I couldn't be happier with the results. There was barely any scarring, and years later my breasts are just as perky as when he first did the surgery. I also thought he had a great bed side manner and would answer any question asked.

Mar 10th, 2009

I found Dr. Slavin to be one of the most caring and warm Doctor's I have ever met. I have been a patient of his for neely 20 yrs.Felt very comfortable in his care from the moment I meet him.He is very professional and I would never consider another Physician.He is number 1 in my book.