A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumodh Kalathil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumodh Kalathil is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumodh Kalathil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalathil graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalathil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumodh C Kalathil BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Sumodh C. Kalathil practice?
- Dr. Sumodh Kalathil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumodh Kalathil practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Hendersonville, NC.
See Greer Internists, Greer Gastroenterologists, and Greer Hepatologists.