Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumona Saha
Dr. Sumona Saha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saha is affiliated with UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics, Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial (secondary and University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Sumona Saha has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sumona Saha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Freddy Caldera Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Elizabeth Misch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi16
Dr. Ann Sheehy
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Madison, WI 0 mi17