Dr. Sumoulindra Bhattacharya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumoulindra Bhattacharya?

June 26th, 2017

Great doctor

Dr.B took me over when I delvoped high BP during my pregnancy. He and his staff were great at monitoring me, getting me in for all the appointments I needed and were prompt with lab results. We tried inducing me to have him deliver my daughter on his shift BUT I was ready to push 15 minutes before he had a scheduled C Section. He still stopped in afterwards to check up and congratulated us on our daughter. I will definitely be going to him again.

April 27th, 2017

He delivered my daughter. I had an amazing experience. He is a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner

March 9th, 2017

Compassionate and Knowledgeable

I went to Dr. B after switching from a provider I have worked with for 10 years. I was able to get an appointment for my concerns quickly and had testing completed at my very first appointment that would have taken months to get done at my previous provider. Dr. B took my concerns seriously and addresses them quickly and competently.

August 26th, 2016

Could have been better

I had my first appointment a few weeks ago in which there were several doctors out of the practice. My appointment was 2 hours (which was okay- I didnt mind the wait) however when I met with the doctor he spent the inital exam speaking to the nurse and not myself. he also did not warn or even explain what he was doing so I ended up have a metal inserter shoved into me with no warning as well as a pap smear that I was not aware was happening- and a vaginal exam done with fingers without any warning. Extremely discomforting. Otherwise appointment was okay.

July 20th, 2016

Very displeased

I would not recommend Dr. B for prenatal care. You will wait at least 45 min to an hour every appt just to be called back to see him, then you will see that he is chatting in his office while you're waiting and waiting to be seen in the room. He will spend 5 min with you, check your babies heartbeat and send you off. He makes comments that are completely unprofessional such as about your chosen school profession and lab results that he has absolutely no right to make any comments on. Worst experience ever.

May 21st, 2015

I was very pleased with my entire experience!

November 24th, 2013

This Dr was more interested in delivering babies than other people's needs. He had three no shows in the hospital with me. His comment "I am too busy to come over here." He whines to other doctors as my family heard him complaining.

September 8th, 2013

The finest Doctor I have seen!

Dr. Sumoulindra T. Bhattacharya is the finest Doctor. He took time with me and explained everything with care and concern. He has a wonderful staff and they are always eager to be friendly and empathetic. My surgery was so easy. He is definitely a Doctor to be trusted. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Sumoulindra T. Bhattacharya to everyone!!! Thank you!!!

May 15th, 2012

I love Dr. B

Dr. B delivered both my sons and is a great doctor I was high risk with my second son and he did a wonderful job getting me into he office 2 times a week for my NST testing, the nurses and staff were so nice and worked with me and my schedule. He is caring, and I am glade I found him he is a great OB/GYN and I was lucky to find such a good doctor.

September 20th, 2011

This doctor took extremely good care of me. 100%.

August 11th, 2011

Too new to medicine

Glossed over any questions and didn't seem very sure of himself at times. Did not make me feel like he knew what he was doing

March 1st, 2011

neet neet

At first I was very comfortable w/Dr B.. However, the closer I got to my surgery and the more complicated my condition turned out to be, the less I felt Dr B was sure of himself. On the day of my pre-opt visit, he found other things to put ahead of my surgery. I found another doctor after out of pocket about 2,500.00. Do not rec. him for anything major.