A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumul Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumul Raval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumul Raval, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Central Nervous System Tumors BrainSpinal Cord Tumors Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Palliative CareEnd of Life
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumul N. Raval practice?
Dr. Sumul Raval practices Neurology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Long Branch, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Toms River Neurologists.