A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumul Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumul Raval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumul Raval, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Central Nervous System Tumors BrainSpinal Cord Tumors Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Palliative CareEnd of Life
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumul N Raval MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sumul N. Raval practice?
- Dr. Sumul Raval has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumul Raval practices Neurology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and West Long Branch, NJ.
See Toms River Neurologists.