A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun-Hoo Foo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun-Hoo Foo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun-Hoo Foo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foo graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun-Hoo DR Foo MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sun-Hoo D. Foo practice?
- Dr. Sun-Hoo Foo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sun-Hoo Foo practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.