A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun-Tak Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun-Tak Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun-Tak Han MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sun-Tak Han practice?
- Dr. Sun-Tak Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sun-Tak Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.