A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun-Tak Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun-Tak Han, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Han has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun-Tak Han MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sun-Tak Han practice?
- Dr. Sun-Tak Han has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sun-Tak Han practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.