A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Hee Kim MD and MS is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sun H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sun Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sun Kim practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Endocrinologists.