A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Park, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun H Park MD is a female Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sun H. Park practice?
- Dr. Sun Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Sun Park practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.