A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Jin Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sun J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sun Kim has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sun Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.