A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Jin Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sun J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sun Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sun Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.