Dr. Sun Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Spokane, WA

2.0

March 14th, 2014
Incompetent practice
My whole experience at this practice was poor. The medical assistant or receptionist was not rude exactly but seemed impatient and bothered by questions. She talked to me like I was a small child or uneducated. She was rude and bossy to co-workers right there infront of staff. The doctor was the worst of my experience, the practice is by an elderly couple and I saw Mrs. Lee. She spent my office visit time mostly telling me about how she came into this country in the sixties and was in her 70's but in pretty good shape. She told me about her athritis and how it made her right hand swell and so she only worked part time. She then told me about her six grang kids etc.All this while I sat there waiting to explain my issue and be examined. When adking me questions she couldn't remember my answers and would ask me the same question several times in the same conversation. When I came back for my follow up visit, she discussed my issue right there at the reception while other patients waited in line. When I asked questions, her explanation was brief and not to the point and then she abruptly told me the medical assistant would explain my condition further and walked away. In my opinion, this is the poorest care a patient can receive. I don't know who regulates them but patients could be in danger here. As I left I knew I wasn't coming back and wasn't following the medical assistants recommendation. I felt sorry for the few patients mostly elderly that were waiting . I hope a state surveyor reads this review. I also hope anyone reading this stays awayfrom this practice.The whole experience was not up to standard with any clinic/practice I've been to.

November 3rd, 2011
If you are needing an immigration physical go to someone else. If you go here you will be treatly rudely and without caring.

January 10th, 2010
I do not recommend this office for any of your medical needs!
I went into this office with a diagnosis already given to me by an ER doctor but I was told to follow up with a general practitioner. I do not have insurance so I called around and this was one of the few offices taking new patients. I was able to get in with little hassle but they charged me 300 bucks for a new patient fee (I found out after the fact). The doctor didn't even come near me. He stood across the room with a flashlight to look inside my mouth. I had been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder and told him I had a feeling like there was a lump in my throat and he didn't even feel to see if there was one. I told him my symptoms and he told me I was most likely depressed and then he gave me a poorly printed off questionaire to fill out on my own instead of asking me the questions himself. He then told me I needed to see a mental health professional before he would treat me. I didn't go in acting crazy and I have not been diagnosed with any kind of mental disorder. I was insulted and angry. All I needed was a prescription for my thyroid and he called me crazy. His office staff was absolutely rude to me as well. I didn't bring in something that they needed to start my file and the receptionist nearly sent me home without seeing me because of it. I told her I would call her with the info as soon as I got home after my appointment and she talked to me like I was a small child. When I called to give her the info she was very rude to me then as well. The whole experience was terrible and as soon as I found a new doctor and got put on the prescription the ER doctor told me to get I was perfectly healthy once more. Do not go to this office ever they should not be allowed to call themselves medical professionals.