A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Leung, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from The Chinese Univ Of Hong Kong, Fac Of Med, Hong Kong.
Dr. Leung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Leung MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sun Leung practice?
- Dr. Sun Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Sun Leung practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Anesthesiologists, Redwood City Internists, and Redwood City Pain Management Doctors.