A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Scolieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun Scolieri is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Scolieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scolieri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scolieri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Kim Scolieri MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sun K. Scolieri practice?
- Dr. Sun Scolieri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sun Scolieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.