A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Scolieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun Scolieri is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scolieri
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Scolieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Scolieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scolieri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scolieri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sun Kim Scolieri MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sun K. Scolieri practice?
- Dr. Sun Scolieri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sun Scolieri practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.