A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sun Scolieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sun Scolieri is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sun Scolieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scolieri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Scolieri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scolieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans