A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suna Yurdseven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suna Yurdseven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurdseven graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Yurdseven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suna Yurdseven MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suna Yurdseven practice?
- Dr. Suna Yurdseven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suna Yurdseven practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.