Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunah Oh
Dr. Sunah Oh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Staten Island, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oh is affiliated with Staten Island University South, Baylee Seton Medical CenterStaten Island, Ny and Sisters of Charity Medical Center Bayley Setn. Dr. Oh has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sunah Oh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunah Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Sitarama Chintalapati
Charlotte, NC 0.89 mi19
Dr. Joyce Shen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Charlotte, NC 0.94 mi7
Dr. Maeve Oconnor
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Charlotte, NC 0.98 mi19