Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Didn't have time for me show details Didn't have time for me
Feb 27th, 2015

I saw Dr. Khurana for a routine yearly physical exam. She was with me for less than 5 minutes. She listened to my chest front and back, felt on my ankles and pushed on my lower abdomen. That was it. I had a question about lab work and she was going to have the nurse follow up with me with a phone call. I never heard from anyone.

by Betty Grotts on Feb 25th, 2014

Very caring and GREAT Dr. Takes time to get to the bottom of what's going on. If she can't get you in the same day she will make a appointment with Urgent Care for you and if possible will work you in.

Feb 18th, 2013

A mistake to see this doctor

Knowledgable with great bedside manner show details Knowledgable with great bedside manner
Nov 6th, 2012

I always feel anxious with doctors. Dr. Khurana makes me feel so comfortable and explains in a way I can understand. Great front desk staff!

A Very Efficient Doctor show details A Very Efficient Doctor
May 28th, 2012

My husband, sister and I have the highest regard for Dr. Khurana. She does not leave any stone unturned and is very thorough. We have recommended her to others who are also very pleased with her as a doctor.

Caring wonderful professional show details Caring wonderful professional
by Anonymous on Aug 6th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this doctor and her staff. I have never had any problems with scheduling, ease of referrals and her o ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com