A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunaina Sehwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunaina Sehwani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunaina Sehwani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehwani graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sehwani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunaina Guli Sehwani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sunaina G. Sehwani practice?
- Dr. Sunaina Sehwani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sunaina Sehwani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Yucca Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.