Obstetricians & Gynecologists

56970 Yucca Trl
Ste 103
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
760-369-7300
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Sehwani for over a year for my female problems. I adore her! She spends a lot of time with me and is very compassionate. I have recommended her to my daughter & other friends. I like the office staff as well, very professional.

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

I've seen her a few times for pregnancy complications. She is absolutely awful. She has horrible bedside manner and showed absolutely no compassion towards me. She proved herself incompetent and responded to my questions with brief, cold answers. The office staff are wonderful and very accommodating. I urge you to avoid this doctor.

|  Great female doctor. Great all female medical practice. Worth the wait.  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

Dr. Sehwani is a wonderful doctor. She's very caring and understanding. I'm a fan of all the nurses and doctors in this practice. When scheduling an appointment... one needs to be strategic. They tend to get backed up in the afternoon... because they sometimes spend too much time with their patients! :-) I guess if thats a complaint... at least they are late because they are spending time with their patients. :-)