A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri, Internist, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherukuri graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherukuri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri practice?
- Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunanda Cherukuri practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Plano Internists.