A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunanda Nabha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunanda Nabha, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabha graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Nabha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunanda Nabha MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunanda Nabha practice?
- Dr. Sunanda Nabha has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunanda Nabha practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.