A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunanda Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunanda Uberoi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunanda Uberoi, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uberoi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunanda S Uberoi MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sunanda S. Uberoi practice?
- Dr. Sunanda Uberoi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunanda Uberoi practices Rheumatology near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Federal Way Rheumatologists.