A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunanda Uberoi is Good. Dr. Uberoi has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunanda Uberoi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uberoi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Community Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberoi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sunanda Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile