A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunanda Vadapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunanda Vadapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunanda Vadapalli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadapalli graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadapalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunanda Reddy Vadapalli MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sunanda R. Vadapalli practice?
- Dr. Sunanda Vadapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunanda Vadapalli practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.