A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunandan Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunandan Pandya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunandan Pandya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunandan A Pandya MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunandan A. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Sunandan Pandya has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sunandan Pandya practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Westwood, NJ.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.