A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunandan Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunandan Pandya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandya
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pandya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunandan Pandya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunandan A Pandya MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunandan A. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Sunandan Pandya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunandan Pandya practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Montvale, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.