Dr. Sunavo Dasgupta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2015
I went to Dr. Dasgupta with excruciating pain in my lower back. After the meeting he had me go for an MRI. Next meeting we made an appt for an epidural. It worked great for almost a year. I got another one and worked also. When upper back got bad and he looked at that MRI, he told me he could not do anything until I saw a surgeon first. I did and was told that if he would have given me the epidural it would have been very, very bad. I trust him 100%. I believe he really cares and knows what he is doing.

February 8th, 2015
relief from back pain! appreciate the call to follow up after procedure. the office has wonderful people.

February 8th, 2015
Thoroughness, politeness!

October 1st, 2014
I wish I had seen Dr. Dasgupta sooner!
After years of living with severe pain and on and off various pain medications, I finally saw Dr. Dasgupta. He carefully listened to me, examined me, and asked me to get an MRI. He then was able to figure out what was wrong within minutes of looking at the MRI. He was able to squeeze me in for an injection almost right away. It is the first time in years that my back feels this good! I cannot even thank him enough! I wish my primary care doctor knew about him sooner!

September 8th, 2014
excellent staff and physician so happy I cam here

January 27th, 2014
A very positive experience
Dr Dasgupta has been extremely helpful in relieving the back pain I have dealt with in recent years. He provides thorough explanations of the treatments he uses and is very gentle as he delivers it. Every one in the office is very pleasant and concerned about patient comfort. I appreciate the calls I get the next day checking on the effects of he treatment I have received.

January 24th, 2012
Outstanding Pain Specialist
Dr. Dasgupta was extremely informative and knowledgeable about the cause of my back pain. He was very personable and understanding about my pain. I was extremely nervous about getting an epidural injection. I stayed several hours before I made my decision. He never asked me to leave. He checked in on me between his other appointments until I finally decided to get the epidural injection. He walked me through the entire procedure. He was very precise with the injection. His staff checked on me the following day. He is always available to answer questions. I went back for a second injection. My pain has improved.

November 8th, 2011
Very caring doctor
Dr. Dasgupta is very caring and an excellent doctor. I was referred to him from my primary doctor after having several weeks of terible back pain related to herniated discs. I was very impressed after my first visit with him, he actually took the time to sit down and look me in the eyes and let me explain my sypmtoms and how I was feeling. He was very kind and sympathic to me. My whole goal was to get back to work and he worked with me every step of the way. Im currently back to work and feeling great! I feel that he actually cares about his patients and genuinely wants to make them feel better. Over all he is an excellent doctor and would highly recommend him.

October 31st, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Dasgupta after an MRI showed 2 bulging disks in my lower back. One lumbar injection, and I was pain free for the first time in months. I could even sit down! The office staff was especially welcoming, and Dr. Dasgupta was friendly & explained the procedure fully. I would recommend him to to anyone.

September 22nd, 2011
???
I have had pain for a very long time and have gone to several docs. He didn't seem very knowledgeable about my problems, not going back!

June 3rd, 2011
Dr Dasgupta miracle worker
After having back pain for sometime and my primary doctor not doing much about I finally ended up in the right hands with Dr. Dasgupta after my first steriod shot my pain went away! I can not describe to you how good I feel now. Dr. Dasgupta is a miracle worker. I wished I would have come to him years ago and not have to have suffered all this time. He is a great doctor, he totally explains everything to you and has a great attitude. I wish more doctors would embrace his style of patient care.

March 6th, 2011
This was my first time to a pain clinic. I'm pretty busy with work, and they were able to work around my schedule. The staff is nice. I had 2 cortisone shots from Dr.Dasgupta, and now my pain is gone, and I'm able to work again without problems. He was friendly and to the point, which I liked. I have recommended him to others.