A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Volkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Volkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Volkov, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkov graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Volkov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volkov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. S S. Volkov practice?
Dr. S Volkov practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.