A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Volkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Volkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volkov
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Volkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Volkov, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkov graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Volkov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S S Volkov MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. S S. Volkov practice?
- Dr. S Volkov has 1 office location.
Dr. S Volkov practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.