Learn more about Dr. S Volkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Volkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volkov
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Volkov, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkov graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Volkov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S S Volkov MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. S S. Volkov practice?
- Dr. S Volkov has 2 office locations.
Dr. S Volkov practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.