A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SUNDAR RAMANATHAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SUNDAR RAMANATHAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SUNDAR RAMANATHAN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. RAMANATHAN graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. RAMANATHAN has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. RAMANATHAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SUNDAR RAMANATHAN practice?
Dr. SUNDAR RAMANATHAN practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Troy, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Nephrologists, and Flint General Practitioners.