A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundaram Hariharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundaram Hariharan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariharan graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Hariharan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundaram Hariharan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sundaram Hariharan practice?
- Dr. Sundaram Hariharan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sundaram Hariharan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Nephrologists.