Dr. Sundaramurthy Balachandran MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2016
Pretty good facility. Sometimes the wait is ridiculously long even when you have an appointment, but in their defense they are always busy. Overall though this is a great doctors office.

March 3rd, 2015
AWEFUL moneu hungry
Over charged. Over booked. He does walk ins and regular patience. Always hour Long wait

February 26th, 2015
The man is brilliant. I think what simply impressed me most is when I asked him why he works 7 days a week ( because who does that?) He looked right at me and said, "I love what I do." I have been going every month to him now for a condition and he has been able to treat it and me with excellence and respect.

November 25th, 2013
This doctor has no concern for his patients, walk-in or otherwise. I have brought my child here on several occasions as a walk-in and we have waited in an empty waiting room for more than 15 minutes. The nurse is kind and brings us to a room and then we wait some more while this "doctor" schmooses with the drug reps in the hallway and/or his office. I have another family member whose had a health crisis and this "doctor" is his pcp. He does not send referrals on a timely manner, although I believe his staff does try. My family member has suffered for weeks because this doctor will not make the appropriate referrals in a timely manner! I went to him as well and although I told him I needed a specific ear drop, per my ent, this doctor actually called the pharmacy to cancel my rx and order something cheaper. After 5 hours of arguing, the office was closed. My ent was appalled the next day to find that he had prescribed an ear drop that could have damaged my hearing further! I would not recommend this nightmare to anybody! (To be fair, the staff are quite nice.)

August 24th, 2011
Excellent Walk-in service
I waited only 20 minutes for an afternoon walk-in visit, the receptionist was courteous and helpful with my new insurance and the doctor was efficient, knowledgeable and actually interested in listening to my symptoms. The medications I received were spot-on. I will not hesitate to visit again whenever necessary or to recommend him to family or friends.

August 1st, 2011
Excellent doctor
Gives fast and accurate diagnosis and had coupons for saving us money at the pharmacy. Answers all of your questionsand is very knowledgeable.

May 22nd, 2008
GREAT DOCTOR!!!
VERY KNOWLEDGABLE about new meds for various conditions. Good bedside manner,VERY proactive! All in all, he is a GREAT doctor who works 7 days a week!