A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayachandran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jayachandran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran practice?
- Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sundararajan Jayachandran practices Urology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Glendale Urologists.