A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sambandam
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sambandam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sambandam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundaresan T Sambandam MD is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sundaresan T. Sambandam practice?
- Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Hematologists and Cranston Oncologists.