Learn more about Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sambandam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sambandam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambandam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sambandam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundaresan T Sambandam MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sundaresan T. Sambandam practice?
- Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Hematologists and Cranston Oncologists.