Dr. Sunday Asaju Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunday Asaju?

April 12th, 2016

Horrible Doctor Needs License Revoked

Was scheduled twice for huge and horribly painful fibroids. Causing heavy bleeding, back pain, and stomach pain and bloating. One of them is the size of an orange and there are many in my uterus. He canceled surgery TWICE. Both times just hours before the surgery. First time bc he never got the proper authorization paperwork into my insurance company, and the second time bc he said he was too tired to do a surgery. When I asked when it would be done, he got nasty and said... maybe you should get a second opinion. BUT... with HMO blue option his office is the only office to accept my insurance and they wont allow me another opinion with the other 8 doctors they have. There is one other place in my city that accepts my insurance but they are not even accepting new patients. Very unprofessional. Had pre-op bloodwork and registration and scans twice, for no reason... ! Here I am left to be in pain and bleeding! Not even any kind of meds to help!

September 11th, 2011

my doc

I love Dr.Asaju. Sometimes it may feel uncomfortable to have a male Doctor Checking me out down there, but he is a very good Dr.. He makes me feel safe and comfortable when I'm with him. He shows that he really cares for your health and well-being. I would suggest this doctor to anyone looking for a nice trusting caring doctor. The only problem I have ever had was waiting for an hour for my appointment, but I understand, it's because he makes sure he spends time with you and reviewing everything and understanding whats going on with you and what has to be done.

August 27th, 2011

good doctor

though I don't like the wait time sometimes in this office. I love Dr.Asaju he is a very caring and direct person which i greatly appreciate he is very thorough and considerate allowing you to have a voice in your care.

May 6th, 2011