A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundeep Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundeep Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundeep Bains, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bains has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundeep Singh Bains MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sundeep S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Sundeep Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundeep Bains practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.