A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundeep Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundeep Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundeep Bains, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bains has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundeep Singh Bains MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sundeep S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Sundeep Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundeep Bains practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.