A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundeep Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundeep Bhatia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundeep Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bhatia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundeep Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sundeep Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Sundeep Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sundeep Bhatia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Sherman Oaks Internists and Sherman Oaks Cardiologists.