A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundeep Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundeep Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundeep Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bhatia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundeep Bhatia MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sundeep Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Sundeep Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundeep Bhatia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists and Sherman Oaks Cardiologists.