A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundeep Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundeep Randhawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundeep Randhawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Randhawa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundeep Kaur Randhawa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sundeep K. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Sundeep Randhawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sundeep Randhawa practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Calabasas, CA.
See Calabasas Primary Care Doctors, Calabasas Family Physicians, and Calabasas Geriatric Doctors.