A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatesulu
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatesulu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesulu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Venkatesulu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu practice?
- Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists and Sicklerville Cardiologists.