A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatesulu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatesulu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesulu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Venkatesulu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu practice?
- Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunder Venkatesulu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists and Sicklerville Cardiologists.