A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamaleson
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kamaleson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaleson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Kamaleson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunderraj Mark Kamaleson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunderraj M. Kamaleson practice?
- Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunderraj Kamaleson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.