A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundip Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundip S Patel DO is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sundip S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sundip Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sundip Patel practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Gainesville Pediatric Specialists.