A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sundus Rummani-Askar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sundus Rummani-Askar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sundus Rummani-Askar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rummani-Askar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Rummani-Askar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sundus Fathalla Rummani-Askar MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sundus F. Rummani-Askar practice?
- Dr. Sundus Rummani-Askar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sundus Rummani-Askar practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.