A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneb Hasan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suneb Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suneb M. Hasan practice?
Dr. Suneb Hasan practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Neurologists.