Dr. Suneel Katragadda MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2016
I love Dr.Katragada he is very caring and patient he goes over and beyond to help you. I never feel rushed he takes time to listen and help.
I love Dr.Katragada he is a very good doctor very knowledgeable and caring.

December 14th, 2014
RN
Very friendly and understanding staff. Unlike many medical offices, things run pretty much on time, impressed. Liked the help I got and doctor spent time to educate and explain the treatment not just give prescription.

December 16th, 2013
This Doctor is the best doctor I ever come in contact with. I could not sleep for 3 YEARS due to fear and night mares. He gave me just the right medication for my problems and now i can sleep much longer before waking up He also is very carring Doctor.

September 23rd, 2013
Went the extra mile to help
Dr. K was extremely helpful in going the extra mile to help my child while he was in-patient in the hospital. He personally called me to give updates and battled with the insurance company on behalf of my son. Despite unsuccessful attempts with the insurance, it was such a relief to have a doctor fighting for our child's well-being and the well-being of our family. Thank you, Dr. K!

July 1st, 2013
Terrible Treatment by Staff
I was concerned from the beginning because the only information the staff member wanted was insurance information and giving me prices. iShe had told me I could easily find the address online. What she did not teel me was that I should use a different address because most GPS was confused about the location of the office building; hence, I was 10 minutes late. I called several times while I was lost, but no one answered the phone. We arrived at an office building that had trash around the entrance, people smoking around the door, and a waiting room that was dull and had not one children's item in it. The receptionist told me that because we were late that Dr. K would "try to work us in and had already gone back to the hospital." I asked if there were any children's books while I filled out the paperwork, she said, "No we don't" and seemed angry that I asked. After sitting there a few minutes, I realized that I had seen enough red flags to take my son and leave. I verbalized my concerns and was met with something between disgust and apathy. Needless to say, we never saw the doctor. He may be great, but his office IS NOT.

March 30th, 2017