A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneel Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneel Mahajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneel Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Mahajan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital
- Baptist Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneel Laxman Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suneel L. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Suneel Mahajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suneel Mahajan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.