Learn more about Dr. Suneel Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneel Mohammed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammed
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneel Mohammed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammed graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Mohammed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneel Mohammed MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suneel Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Suneel Mohammed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneel Mohammed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford College, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Gastroenterologists.