A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneel Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneel Kumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneel Kumar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneel Samuel Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suneel S. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Suneel Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneel Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.