A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneel Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneel Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneel Kumar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneel Samuel Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suneel S. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Suneel Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneel Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.