Dr. Suneela Bhoplay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suneela Bhoplay?

April 25th, 2017

Will never take my children to this doctor again. 13 years ago she missed diagnosed my son with spinal menagitis and it was a severe kidney infection and UTI

March 30th, 2016

Rude staff

March 30th, 2014

avoid her!

My sister just had her baby and this doctor was assigned to her by the hospital. she doesnt really explain diagnosis well and was very intrusive with her questioning,to the point of being blunt, that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the baby. when my sister asked about her to some nurses, they had even said that that is pretty much how she is with patients. working in the medical area, it disgusts me when i see this, and it makes me mad to see this happen to my family. if you get here, request to switch to another doctor because you deserve better than to feel like you've done something when you havent!

October 21st, 2012

I took my son to see this Dr and never came back, she didn't spend much time with him because she realized he had soonercare. I told her the problems he was having with his tonsils and she didn't refered him to and especialist. She has too many patients and not enough staff , time and room to take care of them!

November 15th, 2011

She is a good doctor allthough her bedside manner is not so great. She will let you know what you should or shouldn't do for your child. Remember she is not your friend she is looking after the well being of your child. I am fine with that. I believe her to be a really good doctor and that is what I am after. It is all about my son not me getting my feelings hurt cause I have been doing something wrong. She has enough about her to correct me.

November 3rd, 2010

Great Caring Family of Doctors Who Care

We went to Dr. Mrs. Bhoplay as my husband and refer to her, after recieving obstetrical care by her husband Dr. Vinay Bhoplay. We were treated so well by him, that there was not a question that we would continue to visit them for my son's care. They really are accomadating and knowledgeable. They take your concerns seriously but also know when to tell you to relax. The walls are decorated with finger paints, and there are newspaper articles on the wall that tell about all the good work they do in communities.I have the utmost respect for these doctors. I feel like they REALLY care about their work.

June 2nd, 2010

Not very clean

I needed to go to her once. Her office is so dirty. She doesn't even use the sanitary tissues that go over the beds. Her staff is not that professional. I do not recommend her.

March 23rd, 2010

Suneela Bohplay is a monster

Suneela Bohplay traumatized my 6 year old daughter during several visits with her regarding a bladder infection. suneela is rude, mean, uncaring, too busy and her treatment of my daughter has forever changed my opion of doctors. Bottom line: her medical skills are lacking, and her treatment of young children is horrid.

October 6th, 2009

Won't give referrals for specialists.

I needed a referral for my son for the allergy clinic. I asked her three times for the referral and she refused. She did not return my phone calls, and when I asked to speak with her directly she refused. When I asked her to give a prescription over the phone because I was in a car wreck and totalled my car and therefore had no transportation she refused. When I finally did get her on the phone, she told me to find a new doctor and she hung up in my face. Stay far away from this horrible doctor.

April 6th, 2016