A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneet Chauhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Chauhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chauhan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chauhan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Bhushan Chauhan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suneet B. Chauhan practice?
- Dr. Suneet Chauhan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Chauhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.