Learn more about Dr. Suneet Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneet Mittal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Mittal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Mittal MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Suneet Mittal practice?
- Dr. Suneet Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Mittal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.