A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneet Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneet Mittal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Mittal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Mittal MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Suneet Mittal practice?
- Dr. Suneet Mittal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Mittal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.