Learn more about Dr. Suneet Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneet Mittal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Mittal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Mittal MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Suneet Mittal practice?
- Dr. Suneet Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Mittal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Cardiologists.