A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneet Sahgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Sahgal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahgal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sahgal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Medical Center of Akron
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Akron Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahgal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suneet Sahgal practice?
Dr. Suneet Sahgal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Akron Physiatrists.