A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneet Sahgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneet Sahgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Sahgal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahgal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahgal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Medical Center of Akron
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Sahgal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suneet Sahgal practice?
- Dr. Suneet Sahgal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Sahgal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Physiatrists.