Learn more about Dr. Suneet Sahgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneet Sahgal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahgal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sahgal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneet Sahgal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahgal graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahgal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Childrens Medical Center of Akron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneet Sahgal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suneet Sahgal practice?
- Dr. Suneet Sahgal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suneet Sahgal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Physiatrists.