A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneeta Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneeta Choudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhary
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneeta Choudhary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choudhary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneeta Choudhary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suneeta Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Suneeta Choudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Suneeta Choudhary practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians.