A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suneeta Choudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suneeta Choudhary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suneeta Choudhary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhary graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choudhary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suneeta Choudhary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suneeta Choudhary practice?
- Dr. Suneeta Choudhary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suneeta Choudhary practices Family Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Primary Care Doctors.