Horrible!!!! show details Horrible!!!!
by Nick Kerr on May 4th, 2015

IGNORANT,Spent all of 2 minutes with me (she was rude) she tried to tell me how she could not give me my medication for my Epilepsy, and said to deal with it!!!!! 2 days later i Seized out behind the wheel!!!! thanks doc!!!! Felt no need to call me back after incident when I called to let her know, and claimed she wasn't receiving any sort of calls from me. As for bedside manner, id never take her to bed so i wouldn't know!

Apr 16th, 2015

Kind lady. Too bad she works for a bad HMO group., Facey Med. Group. Dr. Choudhary left, because like all HMO's she was being told to be a puppy mill doc., and she felt her patients deserved better. I wish her luck and hope she finds work in a group that values patients.

Excelent Doctor show details Excelent Doctor
by RAgui on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Choudhary has been my doctor for 4 years. She listens and takes her time with you she gives clear explaination. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Careless Doctor show details Careless Doctor
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Choudhay is not courteous to followup with my labwork. She takes to long to respond to my needs. Dr. Choudary does not treat all her patients equally. I was told she would indicate my labwork immediately, yet she and the entire staff went on a lunch break having me wait for my results. Overall, Dr. Choudhary has never given me good service or treated me with respect as a patient. I would not recommend her to any of my family or friends.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Choudhary is an excellent doctor. I would definitely recommend her, she is a very caring doctor.

Feb 17th, 2011

She has terrible bedside manner. Very poor clinical/physical exam skills. spends most of the time obtaining irrelevant information and wasting your time. she doesn't even give you the opportunity to talk. she wants to do all the talking and very firm in her decisions with no regards to your opinion. i will never see her again and will never recommend her to anyone

Aug 10th, 2009

Excellent physician. She has a wonderful bedside manner and will listen to you. The best family med has to offer in Loma Linda....and I am a picky Registered Nurse :)