Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Excelent Doctor show details Excelent Doctor
by RAgui on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Choudhary has been my doctor for 4 years. She listens and takes her time with you she gives clear explaination. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Careless Doctor show details Careless Doctor
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Choudhay is not courteous to followup with my labwork. She takes to long to respond to my needs. Dr. Choudary does not treat all her patients equally. I was told she would indicate my labwork immediately, yet she and the entire staff went on a lunch break having me wait for my results. Overall, Dr. Choudhary has never given me good service or treated me with respect as a patient. I would not recommend her to any of my family or friends.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Choudhary is an excellent doctor. I would definitely recommend her, she is a very caring doctor.

Feb 17th, 2011

She has terrible bedside manner. Very poor clinical/physical exam skills. spends most of the time obtaining irrelevant information and wasting your time. she doesn't even give you the opportunity to talk. she wants to do all the talking and very firm in her decisions with no regards to your opinion. i will never see her again and will never recommend her to anyone

Aug 10th, 2009

Excellent physician. She has a wonderful bedside manner and will listen to you. The best family med has to offer in Loma Linda....and I am a picky Registered Nurse :)