Dr. Suneeta Choudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suneeta Choudhary?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Suneeta Choudhary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

I Highly Recommend this Dr.!!!!

She takes the time to listen to her patients. I also believe that she really is interested in what her patients have to say. Her "bedside" manner is always calm and caring.

June 26th, 2016

Unprofessional rude hobbit of a woman, I wouldn't recommend this physician to anyone I know.

May 4th, 2015

Horrible!!!!

IGNORANT,Spent all of 2 minutes with me (she was rude) she tried to tell me how she could not give me my medication for my Epilepsy, and said to deal with it!!!!! 2 days later i Seized out behind the wheel!!!! thanks doc!!!! Felt no need to call me back after incident when I called to let her know, and claimed she wasn't receiving any sort of calls from me. As for bedside manner, id never take her to bed so i wouldn't know!

April 16th, 2015

Kind lady. Too bad she works for a bad HMO group., Facey Med. Group. Dr. Choudhary left, because like all HMO's she was being told to be a puppy mill doc., and she felt her patients deserved better. I wish her luck and hope she finds work in a group that values patients.

May 2nd, 2014

Excelent Doctor

Dr Choudhary has been my doctor for 4 years. She listens and takes her time with you she gives clear explaination. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

August 2nd, 2012

Careless Doctor

Dr. Choudhay is not courteous to followup with my labwork. She takes to long to respond to my needs. Dr. Choudary does not treat all her patients equally. I was told she would indicate my labwork immediately, yet she and the entire staff went on a lunch break having me wait for my results. Overall, Dr. Choudhary has never given me good service or treated me with respect as a patient. I would not recommend her to any of my family or friends.

September 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr. Choudhary is an excellent doctor. I would definitely recommend her, she is a very caring doctor.

February 17th, 2011

She has terrible bedside manner. Very poor clinical/physical exam skills. spends most of the time obtaining irrelevant information and wasting your time. she doesn't even give you the opportunity to talk. she wants to do all the talking and very firm in her decisions with no regards to your opinion. i will never see her again and will never recommend her to anyone

August 10th, 2009

Excellent physician. She has a wonderful bedside manner and will listen to you. The best family med has to offer in Loma Linda....and I am a picky Registered Nurse :)

July 12th, 2017